Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Playing a little tiny catchup! 146-150/365

So I had a major break from this blog! To be perfectly honest, we got a few mice in the house, and I learned that I was TERRIFIED of mice! So until I was CERTAIN we caught them all I would be off the floors from Adelines bed time until morning.. it was a terrifying time for me! Then I got really busy with photo sessions and editing those, then playing catchup on my house! Then I decided to rearrange a bunch of things! So things have been chaotic, but things have seemed to settle down for the moment! So I am back! These photos are from about 2 months ago! :) But I am going to continue on with my 365 project!

She loves standing in the window sill playing with her toys! 

My beautiful niece, Bryn, She is 5.5 weeks younger than Adeline. 

Trying on mom's ugly shoes. haha 

She LOVES to brush her teeth

Playing outside is her FAVORITE activity! Especially if it involves water!



2 comments:

  1. Adeline is adorable! And I don't blame you for being stressed and terrified of loose mice in your house. I would feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got rid of the mice! And she is seriously adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete