Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Little Miss Evelynn less than 2 hours old!

Evelynn's mom, dad, and I all had a plan. I, the birth photographer, was going to drive 3.5 hours Thursday night to photograph the birth that was scheduled for induction Friday morning. All was well.. 

Thursday morning came around at 8:21 AM and I was happily sitting in the dentists chair with my phone in hand (hey I am on call for 3 births I can never be without my phone during those times!) Sure enough I get a text and it's from Evelynn's mom... "my water just broke!!!" We knew she had a history of fast labors... so my heart was pounding and my head was thinking "I gotta get out of this dentist chair" So I messaged her back and said I will be on my way ASAP. I was about 1.5 hours away when I got the phone call that little miss Evelynn had entered the world at 10:15 AM! Talk about a fast birth! I got there as soon as I could and was able to capture this beautiful girl not even hours old. 













Isn't she just the most precious little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment