Monday, December 19, 2016

A room full of joy!! Levi's birth story

Caribou coffee is where I first met Jill, we talked all baby and birth things. There is when I felt the joy from her and it continued on her birthing day. 

Fairly early in the morning I got the text from Jill saying they were headed to the hospital, st francis in Shakopee MN, it was time for baby! On her due date none the less! Fun fact: did you know only approximately 5% of babies are born on their due date? Another fun fact: I have had 4% of my clients give birth on their due date.

As soon as I entered the room that morning I felt the joy from everyone there, it filled the room!  In between pushes mom was even smiling! The joy was contagious.

Grandma and Auntie were with mom and dad  to welcome beautiful Levi into the world. 

Dad also got to grab his coffee and pop tarts. The same food he had the day of his first child being born. What a fun tradition!

















That cord! So beautiful!









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful documenting and that cord 😍 Congratulations on the newest edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots! Love the pics of mom and dad together holding baby!

    ReplyDelete